Monday, March 20, 2017

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow - Get Well Card!

Hello! Karla here today to share a cute get well card with you, and since it is officially Spring I thought the PCS Rain Or Shine clear stamp set would be the perfect thing to use! I recently went through all my patterned paper and found this cute umbrella paper in my stash - it immediately made me think of this adorable stamp set!

I stamped the umbrella on some patterned paper and used my Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers to add some colour to the edges and handle before popping up with foam dots.  I really love the font on 'The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow' sentiment from the set!

I've been playing around with my new Distress Oxide Inks and created a background with some fun splatters! These inks are awesome!! I used my CTMH oval cutting system to cut out a piece of the background along with a black mat. I love the way the sunshine stamp in the Rain Or Shine stamp set peeks out from behind the umbrella! I added some yellow marker colour on the sun and then dropped some Glossy Accents over the oval and umbrella to look like rain drops.

I tied a pretty blue silk ribbon and added my favourite sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps!

I love all the fun sentiments in this set - and this was perfect for my get well card, and these little rubber boots are so adorable with a matching paper pieced print!

Doesn't this card just make you feel happier?!! I know it makes me smile :)

Here's a look at this cute set:
 Rain Or Shine 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope things are sunny for you this week <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)