Saturday, April 8, 2017

It's An Easter Layout...



Hi ya Lovelies, today  for my inspiration post I am sharing a digital layout. Digi stamps are great for cards but they are also able to be used in digital scrapbooking!
Here is my LO...


I'm loving the bunnies and sentiments from this set. Very fun to play around with and recolor. I used Adobe Photoshop Elements for my editing program but there are many programs out there to choose from. 
The name of the stamp set is Chocolate Bunny and it's one of the few sets in the April Release.  





There were 4 stamp sets released and all are fun and cute!
 Stop by the  store to see the wide selection of digital stamps and to check out the new release !
Happy crafting!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)